WELCOME TO ANDERLIFT
Anderlift Safety Services was formed in 2002. The company is a private limited company which has been trading successfully in Cork for nearly 20 years.
Anderlift Safety Services is a nationwide provider of Health and Safety Training and Consultancy to both Industry and the Public Service.
We are a Quality Assured and Recognised training organisation. We provide training that is recognised on the National Framework of Awards, leading to QQI (Quality and Qualifications Ireland) awards.
We are a PHECC (Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council) recognised institution. We provide First Aid Response and First Aid Response Refresher Training leading to PHECC certification for same.
We are IITD / FAS National Training Award Winners and our Training Manager, Oliver Carroll is a recipient of an individual national training award for his innovation in developing training programmes for key clients and staff.
Anderlift Safety Services offer an excellent 2 day programme which will assist new and existing trainers and facilitators to plan and deliver work related training modules to a high standard.
The course content will include the following topics:
- Assessment of Company Training Needs
- Planning the Training Methods of delivery and assessment
- Role of the Trainer in the Learning Process
- Trainer Skills
- Student Presentations and Briefing on Assessment Presentations
- Work Based Assessment Presentations
- Feedback on Presentations
- Discussion on Induction and other relevant Training Modules
- Course Questionnaire and Conclusion
Call us on 021-4559180 for more information and available dates or send us a message via our Contact Form.