WELCOME TO ANDERLIFT
Anderlift Safety Services was formed in 2002. The company is a private limited company which has been trading successfully in Cork for nearly 20 years.
Anderlift Safety Services is a nationwide provider of Health and Safety Training and Consultancy to both Industry and the Public Service.
We are a Quality Assured and Recognised training organisation. We provide training that is recognised on the National Framework of Awards, leading to QQI (Quality and Qualifications Ireland) awards.
We are a PHECC (Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council) recognised institution. We provide First Aid Response and First Aid Response Refresher Training leading to PHECC certification for same.
We are IITD / FAS National Training Award Winners and our Training Manager, Oliver Carroll is a recipient of an individual national training award for his innovation in developing training programmes for key clients and staff.
This Fire Warden training course trains participants to deal with fire on an emergency basis.
It emphasises the dangers of fire, the importance of prevention, and the necessity of urgent action when fire breaks out.
On completion of this course participants will be able to:
- List their duties as Fire Wardens
- Describe the chemistry of fire
- Identify fire hazards in the workplace
- Use and maintain portable fire extinguishers
- Assist in the management of evacuation procedures and drills
- Course introduction and objectives
- Legislation relating to Fire
- Theory of fire and fire extinction
- Chemistry of fire
- Practical demonstrations of fire hazards
- Spread of fire
- Smoke behaviour
- Classification of fires
- Ignition Sources
- Portable fire extinguishers – Theory
- Portable fire extinguishers – Practical
- Fire prevention evacuation procedures
- How to make evacuation realistic
- Duties of a Fire Warden
- End of course Discussion and Review
Duration: Half Day
No. Of Participants: 12 maximum per course
Call us on 021-4559180 for more information and available dates or send us a message via our Contact Form.