Terms and Conditions + Data Protection for Website
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By booking a training course you are agreeing to accept the Terms and Conditions as outlined below:
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully, if you do not understand any of the T&C contact us at email@example.com
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any reasonable time. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the company website. Your continued use of the website constitutes your agreement to such Terms and Conditions.
Availability of Training Courses
Any booking for a training course is subject to availability. We reserve the right to decline any individual or company, or to refuse any booking or access onto any of our training courses.
Payments can be made online through Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Amex or Laser.
Individual Bookings – Full payment is required at the time of booking to secure a place on the course. Payment can be made by either Credit Card, Electronic Fund Transfer or Cheque.
Company Bookings – For new clients, an invoice will be sent to your organisation at the time of booking and full payment should be made a minimum of 7 days prior to the start of the course. If booking within 7 days of the course start date, full payment must be made at time of booking.
Refund Policy for Client Companies or Individuals
Full refunds will be given for courses cancelled in excess of 7 working days before course start date.
Cancellations made 7 working days or less before the course start date will incur the full course fee.
No refund will be made to delegates who fail to attend or who do not complete the course.
Delegates attending IPAF training should be in the training venue at least 15 minutes before the notified course start time. Delegates who arrive 15 minutes late from the notified course start time will not be permitted on the course and all fees will be charged and are not refundable to the client.
Transfers/Substitute of Participants
Companies and individuals may substitute participant names prior to the start of the course at no extra charge. Course transfers/substitutions requires notification by e-mail to our Training department prior to the course commencement date. Transfers are only possible when arranged in agreement with the office no less than 7 days before the course start date.
Course Cancellation or Rescheduling
Anderlift Safety Services reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule any course at any time. In the unlikely event of cancellation, as much notice as possible will be given and full fees will be refunded.
We also reserve the right to re-schedule the start times and venues of all courses. We will give as much notice as possible. The venues will be as close as possible to the original location. If the adjusted time or venue does not suit you, we will issue a full refund or a free transfer to another equivalent course.
We will not be liable for any costs incurred by the client or delegates in the event of cancellations or rescheduling of any course.
Online Training Courses
Once you have logged on to the course, refunds cannot be made.
You will be issued with a link to facilitate your participation on the course. The link is personal to you and cannot be transferred to any other person without the prior written consent of Anderlift Safety Services.
Your web connectivity, and quality of same is not the responsibility of Anderlift Safety Services. You should ensure that your connectivity, hardware and software are adequate for the purposes of joining a session.
Liability and Disclaimer
To the extent permitted by law, we provide our website without any warranties or guarantees. We do not warrant that the website or any of its contents are virus free. While we take security seriously and make every reasonable effort to ensure a safe browsing experience you must take your own precautions in this respect, as we accept no responsibility for any infection by virus or other contamination or by anything, which has destructive properties.
Although we do our best to provide constant, uninterrupted access to the website, we do not guarantee this. We accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay. The website provides content from other sources and while we try to ensure that material included on our website is correct, we cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case.
To the full extent allowed by law, you agree that Anderlift Safety Services will not be liable to you for any consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or relating to our website. If we are found to be liable to you our liability shall not exceed the course fees.
Use of Material on the Website
For the purposes of this agreement, “material” includes, without limitation, text, video, graphics and sound material, published on the web site. You may download and print extracts from the material and make copies of these for your own personal and non-commercial use only. You must not reproduce any part of the Site or the material or transmit it to or store it in any other website or disseminate any part of the material in any other form, unless you have received written permission to do so.
The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
If you have any questions or queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org providing your name, address and telephone number and details of the training course(s) that you have booked.
DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Anderlift Safety Services understand the importance of having a reliable and secure Data Management system. Across a limited range of programmes, Anderlift collect and hold only accurate and relevant information to enable the successful and reliable compilation, custody and delivery of accurate course assessment (and course completion rates) results to Accrediting Bodies.
Procedure for Data Management
- We have had our systems audited by an independent expert and have been found to be in full compliance with current Data Protection requirements.
- All personal data is securely held and is only used in the necessary compilation and submission of specific course results to Accrediting Bodies.
- In terms of Record Maintenance and Retention, Anderlift hold “paper” records securely for a period of no more than 5 years. We use the services of an external professional company to collect, shred and dispose of old records, as necessary.
- In order to meet our obligations under the Data Protection Act 1988, Amendment Act 2003 and the General Data Protection Regulations 2016 Anderlift will:
- Obtain and process information fairly
- Retain information for explicit, lawful purposes only
- Use and disclose data only in a manner compatible with law
- Take appropriate measures to keep data safe and secure
- Maintain data as accurate, complete and up to date
- Ensure the data is adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Retain for no longer than necessary and for the purpose collected
- Provide data to subjects on request.
- In general terms, the subject of the data collection will be aware of the reason for the data collection, how it will be used and processed, whether or not any third parties will have access to the data and the retention period for which held.
- Anderlift recognise that Learners on our programmes of training have rights, including:
- Right to access
- Right to have information erased and or rectified
- Right to restrict processing and make objection
- Right to withdraw consent and make complaint
- Anderlift Safety Services administrative team will ensure that data is used only for the purposes first notified to the subject of the data and will ensure consent of the data subject if there is a change of purpose.
- Disclosure of data to third parties will not occur without the specific consent of the data subject and disclosure will generally be permitted only where limited legal provisions apply.
- When an individual requests data from Anderlift, the Data Protection Officer will assess the nature of the request and verify the identity of the individual making the request by reasonable means.
- Data requests will be logged and subsequent transmission of information will generally be by electronic means, once the Data Protection Officer has approved release of the information or data requested.
- Similar to requests for Data, should a learner or other party request an erasure of data, object to data processing or seek a rectification of data, the request will be logged and the Data Protection Officer will act on such request.
- Resolution of the above request (at 14) will be implemented within 1 week and the requesting individual notified of the outcome within that timeframe.
- A request from a learner to share data with a third party will be submitted to Anderlift as a written or e-mail request. Anderlift will verify the identity of the subject requesting the sharing of data, by reasonable means. If appropriate, the Data Protection Officer will oversee the collection of the data involved and will send it to the data subject for review and approval. Once agreed with the subject of the data information, the data can then be released for sharing, as requested.