WELCOME TO ANDERLIFT
Anderlift Safety Services was formed in 2002. The company is a private limited company which has been trading successfully in Cork for nearly 20 years.
Anderlift Safety Services is a nationwide provider of Health and Safety Training and Consultancy to both Industry and the Public Service.
We are a Quality Assured and Recognised training organisation. We provide training that is recognised on the National Framework of Awards, leading to QQI (Quality and Qualifications Ireland) awards.
We are a PHECC (Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council) recognised institution. We provide First Aid Response and First Aid Response Refresher Training leading to PHECC certification for same.
We are IITD / FAS National Training Award Winners and our Training Manager, Oliver Carroll is a recipient of an individual national training award for his innovation in developing training programmes for key clients and staff.
This half day course is designed for operators who do not hold a certificate in the operation of mobile platforms.
Certificates are awarded to participants who are successful in both the theoretical and practical tests. These certificates are valid for 3 years.
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- operate a MEWP safely, reducing the risk of injury to operators and pedestrians
- use safe operating habits
- understand the potential adverse consequences of their actions
- refuel/recharge MEWPS safely
- position MEWPS in relation to task safely
- Introduction to course
- Introduction to MEWP
- Safe operating practices and safety video
- Elementary operation
- Explanation, demonstration and guided practice in the correct procedures to adopt when operating a MEWP
- Examination (written and practical)
DURATION : ½ day course (1 machine)
1 day course (2 machines)
PARTICIPANTS : 5 maximum per course
Call us on 021-4559180 for more information and available dates or send us a message via our Contact Form.