This half-day programme is aimed at management and supervisors wishing to place greater focus on the importance of mental health and employee well-being.
The programme will:
- Inform participants on how to recognise the potential signs and symptoms of a co-employee experiencing mental health difficulty.
- Teach participants on how to listen and communicate with empathy if they encounter a colleague with a Mental Health issue.
- Highlight the professional services available to persons needing assistance.
- Provide information on the promotion of a Positive Mental Health Culture at Work
- No. of Participants: up to 10 maximum
- Duration: 1/2 day
Participants can also be trained on an individual basis as we regularly run public courses in our Training Centre in Cork.
Call us on 021-4559180 for more information and available dates or send us a message via our Contact Form.