WELCOME TO ANDERLIFT
Anderlift Safety Services was formed in 2002. The company is a private limited company which has been trading successfully in Cork for nearly 20 years.
Anderlift Safety Services is a nationwide provider of Health and Safety Training and Consultancy to both Industry and the Public Service.
We are a Quality Assured and Recognised training organisation. We provide training that is recognised on the National Framework of Awards, leading to QQI (Quality and Qualifications Ireland) awards.
We are a PHECC (Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council) recognised institution. We provide First Aid Response and First Aid Response Refresher Training leading to PHECC certification for same.
We are IITD / FAS National Training Award Winners and our Training Manager, Oliver Carroll is a recipient of an individual national training award for his innovation in developing training programmes for key clients and staff.
This is a comprehensive 1 day programme focusing on the role and responsibilities of the Manager or Supervisor within an effective safety management system.
- Common Law Duty of Care
- Implications of the 2005 Safety Act
- General Application Regulations, 2007
- Additional relevant legislation, codes of practice, guidance documents
Systems for Managing Health and Safety
- Hazard Identification
- Risk Assessment: A Practical approach
- Control Measures and implementation methods
- Review of changes to ensure ongoing improvement.
Accident Investigation and Reporting
- Root and Contributory Causes of Accidents
- Investigation Procedures
- Preventing recurrence
- Review of Accident Case Study
Effective Safety Management
- Role and Function of the Responsible Persons
- Safety Representation and Consultation
- Terms of reference
- Communicating the health and safety message
Training Issues Relating to Health and Safety
- Definition of Competence and implications for management
- Site Specific Training Requirements
- Importance of Records, Assessments and Evaluation
- Trainer Competence
No. of Participants: 10 – 12 maximum
Duration: 1 day
Participants can also be trained on an individual basis as we regularly run public courses in our Training Centre on Lower Glanmire Road, Cork.
Call us on 021-4559180 for more information and available dates or send us a message via our Contact Form.