WELCOME TO ANDERLIFT
Anderlift Safety Services was formed in 2002. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of a well known engineering based company, Anderco Lifting, which has been trading successfully in Cork for over 25 years. Anderlift Safety Services is a nationwide provider of Health and Safety Training and Consultancy to both Industry and the Public Service.
We are a Quality Assured and Recognised training organisation. We provide training that is recognised on the National Framework of Awards, leading to QQI (Quality and Qualifications Ireland) awards. We are IITD / FAS National Training Award Winners and our Training Manager, Oliver Carroll is a recipient of an individual national training award for his innovation in developing training programmes for key clients and staff.
Training Delivery and Evaluation
6N3326 – QQI Level 6 Award
Learners will be able to:
1. Outline the concepts and theories underlying the delivery and evaluation of training interventions.
2. Explore the elements which impact on the effectiveness of a training session to include, the learning environment, the trainer, learning methodologies and the group dynamics of participants.
3. Demonstrate an awareness of a range of issues to include equality, diversity and disability in the context of current legislation with regard to training provision.
4. Appraise a range of evaluation models, approaches, tools and techniques used in the evaluation and monitoring of a training and development intervention.
5. Deliver appropriate training content and materials using a range of training aids.
6. Formulate appropriate evaluation tools, techniques and approaches for a training session to determine whether or not training needs were met and objectives fulfilled.
7. Provide constructive feedback to participants in relation to training intervention.
8. Apply a comprehensive range of specialised training delivery and evaluation skills in the delivery of an appropriate training intervention.
9. Devise a training evaluation process to include the identification of key stakeholders, feedback from the trainee, challenges within the process and the conduct or methodology of the evaluation.
10. Select from a range of evaluation tools, techniques and approaches for a training session to determine whether or not training needs were met and objectives fulfilled.
11. Report on a training and development evaluation to include the identification of areas of success and of improvement opportunities.
Assignment 40% (Written Assignments)
Skills Demonstration 40% (Tutorial Presentation)
Learner Record 20%
Certification: Successful Candidates will receive the new Level 6 Award through the normal QQI submission process, subject to external authentication.
Appeals process: Anderlift have an Appeals process in place as part of our quality assurance agreement.
Support for Learners: Anderlift staff will provide a high level of mentoring to interested candidates and will provide specific guidance in relation to the assessment process.
For further information on awards and on QQI please go to www.QQI.ie
Call us on 021-4559180 for more information and available dates or send us a message via our Contact Form.