WELCOME TO ANDERLIFT
Anderlift Safety Services was formed in 2002. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of a well known engineering based company, Anderco Lifting, which has been trading successfully in Cork for over 25 years. Anderlift Safety Services is a nationwide provider of Health and Safety Training and Consultancy to both Industry and the Public Service.
We are a Quality Assured and Recognised training organisation. We provide training that is recognised on the National Framework of Awards, leading to QQI (Quality and Qualifications Ireland) awards. We are IITD / FAS National Training Award Winners and our Training Manager, Oliver Carroll is a recipient of an individual national training award for his innovation in developing training programmes for key clients and staff.
- Legal Aspects governing the inspection of Harness & Fall arrest equipment
- Harness Construction
- Material Constitution
- Lifespan of Harness Equipment
- Anchor Points
- Lanyard lengths
- Inspection of Harness Equipment
- Shock Absorbers
- Maximum permitted loads generated in fall arrest
- Fall Arrest and Fall Restraint ( Strengths & Weaknesses of each system)
- Selection of correct system for specific applications
- Minimum Clearance
- Fall Arrest blocks: Correct Usage and potential dangers
- Rescue and recovery arrangements
- Written and Practical Assessment of Competency
Note: A full range of practical equipment will be used during the course to illustrate both compliance and non-compliance with standards and to highlight examples of safe and unsafe work conditions, relating to harness equipment.
DURATION: 1 day
People can also be trained on an individual basis as we regularly run public courses in our Training Centre on Lower Glanmire Road, Cork.
Call us on 021-4559180 for more information and available dates or send us a message via our Contact Form