WELCOME TO ANDERLIFT
Anderlift Safety Services was formed in 2002. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of a well known engineering based company, Anderco Lifting, which has been trading successfully in Cork for over 25 years. Anderlift Safety Services is a nationwide provider of Health and Safety Training and Consultancy to both Industry and the Public Service.
We are a Quality Assured and Recognised training organisation. We provide training that is recognised on the National Framework of Awards, leading to QQI (Quality and Qualifications Ireland) awards. We are IITD / FAS National Training Award Winners and our Training Manager, Oliver Carroll is a recipient of an individual national training award for his innovation in developing training programmes for key clients and staff.
In Company Courses
This Chemical Safety programme will cover the following modules:
- Legal duties of employer and employee
- Understanding the hazards relating to chemicals in use
- Importance and use of Material Safety Data Sheets
- Emergency Procedures relating to Chemical Handling
- Selection and use of PPE for Workplace Tasks
- Routes of entry of Chemicals and specific effects
- Spill prevention
- Practical demonstration of a spill
- Clean up procedures
Duration: ½ day per course (this is also run as a 1 day programme if required)
Participants: 12 maximum per half day session
Alternatively, people can also be trained on an individual basis as we regularly run public courses in our Training Centre on Lower Glanmire Road, Cork.
Call us on 021-4559180 for more information and available dates