WELCOME TO ANDERLIFT
Anderlift Safety Services was formed in 2002. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of a well known engineering based company, Anderco Lifting, which has been trading successfully in Cork for over 25 years. Anderlift Safety Services is a nationwide provider of Health and Safety Training and Consultancy to both Industry and the Public Service.
We are a Quality Assured and Recognised training organisation. We provide training that is recognised on the National Framework of Awards, leading to QQI (Quality and Qualifications Ireland) awards. We are IITD / FAS National Training Award Winners and our Training Manager, Oliver Carroll is a recipient of an individual national training award for his innovation in developing training programmes for key clients and staff.
In Company Courses
On completion of this training participants will be able to:
- List the legal requirements of working with abrasive wheels
- Select appropriate abrasive wheels
- Correctly mount abrasive wheels
- Legislation including the Abrasive Wheels Regulations 1982
- Hazard Identification / Risk Assessment
- Causes of Accidents
- Methods of selection, mounting, storing and handling
- Methods of inspecting and testing
- Assembling and balancing components
- Functions of components used including:
- nuts used in mounting
- tool rests
- Mounting and Dressing abrasive wheels
Methods of Training
Participants are presented with the theoretical aspects of Abrasive Wheels.
Practical session will be incorporated
Duration: Half Day (2 sessions can be held per day)
Maximum No. of Participants: 10 per session
Alternatively, people can also be trained on an individual basis as we regularly run public courses in our Training Centre on Lower Glanmire Road, Cork.
Call us on 021-4559180 for more information and available dates or send us a message via our Contact Form.